- BT Sport Box Office channel now available on BT TV, Sky and Virgin
- Packed night of fantastic boxing for just £16.95
On September 15, Gennady Golovkin and Saul Canelo Alvarez will face each other in the ring for a second time at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas to decide who the true middleweight king of the world is, the first of three momentous clashes which will be broadcast on BT Sport Box Office this autumn.
The BT Sport Box Office event will kick off at 23.30 UK time with an entire re-run of last year’s controversial split draw when Golovkin retained his WBC, WBA and IBF world titles.Live action from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas starts from 01.00 with three bouts before the main event.
- Former pound-for-pound king and former four-division world champion Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez of Managua, Nicaragua will make his highly anticipated return against experienced Mexican warrior Moises "Moi" Fuentes in a 10-round super flyweight battle
- Former IBF Middleweight World Champion David Lemieux of Montreal, Canada and Irish warrior Gary "Spike" O'Sullivan of Cork, Ireland will go head-to-head in a 12-round middleweight battle
- Mexican star Jaime Munguia will make the second defense of his WBO Junior Middleweight World Title against rugged Canadian contender Brandon "Bad Boy" Cook in a 12-round battle.
Expert analysis on the night will be provided by David Haye, Steve Bunce and Richie Woodhall.
Canelo v GGG 2 will cost just £16.95. Existing BT Sport and BT TV customers can pay using their remote control, Sky customers without a BT Sport subscription can register and pay online at www.bt.com/sportboxoffice and will then be able to use their remote to subscribe to subsequent events.For more information or to subscribe visit www.bt.com/sportboxoffice.
Virgin TV TiVo and V6 customers, using their remote, need to go to: Home > On Demand > Live Events and thenpress the red button to purchase the event and can pre-order from Monday 10September.
BT Sport Box Office Channel Numbers
BT’s purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. It is one of the world’s leading providers of communications services and solutions, serving customers in 180 countries. Its principal activities include the provision of networked IT services globally; local, national and international telecommunications services to its customers for use at home, at work and on the move; broadband, TV and internet products and services; and converged fixed-mobile products and services. BT consists of four customer-facing units: Consumer, Enterprise, Global Services and Openreach.
For the year ended 31 March 2018, BT Group’s reported revenue was £23,723m with reported profit before taxation of £2,616m.
British Telecommunications plc (BT) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BT Group plc and encompasses virtually all businesses and assets of the BT Group. BT Group plc is listed on stock exchanges in London and New York.
For more information, visit www.btplc.com